Live 은꼴 sports betting is, in a very simple and concise definition, those bets that are placed on ongoing sporting events. They are popular among bettors because they fully fuel the illusion of quick wins, which is ingrained in the minds of many of them. As with pre-match betting, football and tennis are the most popular sports to bet on live.
The advantages of live betting
Live betting is an excellent profit security tool for single bets or tickets played at bettors. In the slang of bettors, the term “against” is used, ie a bet placed exactly the opposite of what we played on the ticket, in order to save a part of our profit when that bet does not go to the result we want.
- Live bets are decided very quickly, so that eventual profits can be collected very quickly by bettors.
- The adrenaline rush of bettors is fueled by the dynamism of live betting.
- If you watch the bet match live (which is recommended), you can notice aspects that you did not know before the match, “cold” and you can adjust your bets according to their live evolution.
- If you are a responsible bettor, for live betting you are somehow obliged to have an intelligent money management and a well thought out strategy, otherwise the funds allocated to the bets are quickly exhausted.
Disadvantages of live betting
In live betting, you can lose very quickly what you have won with difficulty. And if you play impulsively then, “recovery”, you can easily go bankrupt.
You depend on the operation of the live platform of the respective bookmaker. a very well thought out bet can be lost due to software that is stubborn to make mistakes at that very moment.
Pay attention to the odds offered by bookmakers. But also to the statistical data provided by them. Bookmakers have regulations that exonerate them from liability for any technical errors.
There are many cases of complaints on our site, which report such technical problems, which lead to the cancellation of some gains, often very consistent.
Criteria for drawing up the top of the bookmakers according to the live offer
This top reflects the experiences of our tipsters, who tested all live platforms and made a score for each one. In compiling this score we took into account the following aspects:
- Number of sports and events available for live betting – some bookmakers have better coverage from this point of view.
- The number of betting options available for each event, the diversity of betting markets is a very important aspect that we have quantified.
Availability of live broadcasts
It is much easier to bet live when watching the match. Most bookmakers offer live football broadcasts, but the difference is when it comes to other sports, such as tennis or basketball, which many bettors appreciate, but avoid playing if they can’t watch them live.